Pages

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Can You Pay My Bills?

Can you pay my telephone bills, can you pay my automo-bills... I've got the Destiny's Child song "Bills, Bills, Bills" stuck in my head this morning :-)

We are trying to minimize our monthly payments for our cell phone bill right now. My 2 year contract is coming up at the end of the month. I'm thinking about cancelling and heading on over to Virgin Mobile or StraightTalk. Since I am at home most days with the kids, we can get the MagicJack or something similar so I can have a house phone.

We just can't keep paying almost $170 a month for 2 phones with 700 minutes, unlimited messaging, and unlimited data! Especially since there are so many other plans on the market right now that have NO contract and unlimited everything. I'm sure there's a "catch" somewhere in there, I'll have to read the fine print to find out! 

What have you done to get your bills down? I would love to hear your ideas! 

-Laura 

1 comment:

  1. Amen!! Hubby downgraded to a reg old phone because he decided we just needed one smart phone. We share data, but I think we need to do what you are going to do and look into another provider!

    ReplyDelete