I'm feeling pretty emotional and hormonal this week (example: Rant Time post). I am so anxious and ready for Hayley to get here. I'm looking for every sign imaginable that will tell me I'm in labor, and this whole delivery process is starting. I just need to relax, let go, and let God.
What's Going On With Hayley Grace:
- Close to 7 pounds and 20 inches long.
- Continuing to adding fat and working on her brain and nervous system.
- I have been able to feel a distinct kick with her foot which is so interesting! It's fun to play "Guess Which Body Part" while I'm laying in bed and she won't let me sleep!
What's Going On With Momma:
- I've had some pretty painful Braxton Hicks contractions this week! They usually happen in the afternoon and evening when I am worn out from the day.
- Midwife did an internal check last week. I was 1 centimeter dilated and 50% effaced, but she said I could go up until my due date like that! Next internal exam is next Thursday. Hopefully I will have made more progress by then if Hayley isn't already here!
- Difficulty sleeping, colostrum, and fatigue have all been present these last few weeks.
To Do List For This Week:
- Still need to pack my bag for the hospital! I got both bags packed for Hayley and Joey so I am making progress.
- Take pictures of Hayley's room and post about it!!! It is finally complete.
- Make Hayley's baby blanket... Yup, haven't gotten around to it yet. I need to get on that!
- Clean, nest, clean, nest....
- I wish I could say I am planning on making some freezer meals to have handy for the nights we don't have the energy to cook. BUT, I don't see that happening.