Pages

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Joey's Photoshoot!

Joey and I had such a wonderful time with Elizabeth when we got together at Lake Benson Park for Joey's first photoshoot! She did an amazing job, and I can't thank her enough. Elizabeth is just getting into the photography biz, and I think she is already excellent. She is wonderful friend and an even better mommy to her beautiful girls! Here's a picture for everyone's enjoyment! 




This is where Joe and I got married on March 23, 2012











We had so much fun with Elizabeth having Joey's pictures taken! We hope to do it again with her soon when our baby girl arrives! 

Photo Credit: Elizabeth Rathburn, Marsan Photography

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! :) I really enjoyed taking Joey's pictures; he is so sweet and adorable! I'd love to take your baby girl's newborn photos when she arrives :)

    ReplyDelete