This week has been a better week! I feel more upbeat and optimistic that this pregnancy soon will be over and Hayley Grace will be in my arms instead of my belly. Last night was a rough night, had a hard time falling asleep. I think all the anticipation and making sure everything is ready before she gets here is getting to me. Luckily, my wonderful husband who I woke from a deep sleep talked me through my frustrations and helped me fall asleep.
Joe and I got a lot done this past weekend. Organized the bathroom cabinets (I can't believe how much JUNK was in there!), made Joey a reading corner in the living room, TAXES ARE DONE! woohoo, and a few other things. It feels good to have more things crossed off the to do list!
What's Going On With Hayley Grace:
- Between 7-8 pounds and measuring between 19-21 inches.
- Pink skin has now turned white.
What's Going On With Momma:
- More frequent Braxton Hicks contractions. A few of them have made me think they were the real deal!
- Lots of backaches, all day everyday. She seems to have "dropped" more into position, so I think the pressure of her being so low is radiating around to my back.
- Emotional ups and downs! Hormones have been all over the place but have steadied out this week thankfully.
To Do List For This Week:
- I wish I could say I have packed my bag and it's ready to go... but it's been sitting in the same spot in my room for the past 3 weeks! I need to get on that. For real this time.
- Make Hayley's baby blanket... Still haven't made it. Those dang mitered corners are giving me a heart attack just thinking about them!
- More cleaning and organizing, try to get things done that I know I won't be able to do for a while.
- HAVE THIS BABY! Haha, I wish!!