Pages

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Happy Memorial Day!

It has been entirely too long since I have posted here! Lots of fun changes going on for us! I'll write about all of what's to come in our near future in a separate post. This will just summarize the kiddos development and how cloth diapering is going. 

Hayley
I don't think she will ever cease to amaze me. She has already changed so much in these short 11 weeks. She is already hitting and trying to grab toys that dangle above her head and watches us from across the room- especially Joey! She smiles whenever she sees him and she just loves watching him play. I am sure they will spend a lot of time playing together once she can start wiggling around! At her 2 month check up she weighed 9 pounds 5 ounces and was 22 1/2 inches long. She's such a long, skinny peanut! 

Joey
Joey has been doing great with Hayley. He has changed and grown leaps and bounds in just the last few weeks. He has picked up a lot of new words and expressions. He is SO fun to play with! His favorite thing to do is play outside. I think he would stay outside all day if he could. 

Cloth Diapering Update
Hayley has been so easy to cloth diaper! Unfortunately, Joey has extremely sensitive skin and the diapers have given him a rash that comes back every time I put a cloth diaper on him. Hopefully I can strip them and rinse a million times and he'll be able to wear them again. I must say, I haven't missed rinsing his poopy diapers! Until i can figure out what's going on, he'll be in disposables. 

Thanks for reading! I hope everyone has a safe and fun filled Memorial Day weekend!
-Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment