My baby shower is this weekend and I am so excited to celebrate with family and friends! I love that I have such a wonderful support system full of people who love us so much. We are very blessed and appreciate the love and support that we get from everyone.
My sister just booked her flight to stay with us for a week after (hopefully not BEFORE!) Hayley is born! I am so excited, and it gives me something else to look forward to in March! She is such a big help, and she loves our babies like they are her own. I love you, Sister Cindy!!
What's Going On With Hayley Grace:
- Hayley now weighs about 5.5 pounds and is around 20 inches long.
- She is so active! Sometimes I feel like I'm having twins because of how much she moves around. It feels like she is everywhere in my belly at one time! I guess it's because she's getting so long.
What's Going On With Momma:
- Sleep has been not so great for me lately. Lots of trips to the bathroom at every hour of the night makes me feel like I hardly get any sleep at all! I just keep telling myself it is my body trying to prepare itself for Hayley's arrival.
- Heartburn is back with a vengeance. Yuck! I remember it being bad towards the end with Joey. Hopefully she'll drop soon, I remember getting relief at that point with Joey.
- I am so thankful I haven't had any complications and a relatively easy pregnancy.
My mom gave us the dresser I used when I was a kid, so we are in the process of painting it to use in Hayley's room. I am so happy this piece of furniture will be used for my daughter! Hopefully we will finish that by the end of the week so I can FINALLY get some pictures up of Hayley's room! I want to post pictures of the finished project and it's just not quite there yet. I promise I will soon though!