This past week I finally finished Hayley's curtains and glider ottoman cover. Her crib is still in the process of being delivered, I am so anxious for it to get here so we can set it up! Once we get it up, I can start sewing the bumper and crib skirt. Yay!
I have been in nesting mode for about 2 weeks now. I deep cleaned the house last weekend, and I have been organizing every drawer, cabinet, and even the attic!!
Cloth diaper research has been taking up A LOT of my time! Researching laundry detergents that are safe to use, diaper pails and liners (or do I want a hanging wet bag? Still haven't figured that out...), different brands, and how to make my own inserts.
What's Going On With Hayley Grace:
- Around 4 pounds and almost 19 inches long!
- Practicing swallowing, kicking, sucking, and breathing.
- She now has toenails, fingernails, and HAIR! I need to buy some more bows or learn how to make them.
- Will gain 1/3-1/2 of her body weight in the next 7 weeks.
What's Going On With Momma:
- Still having Braxton Hicks contractions and plenty of back pain. Chasing Joey around is getting much harder!
- Hayley has been hanging out pretty high up, making it hard for me to eat, breathe, and get comfortable in a sitting position. Can't wait for her to "Drop"!
Who's ready for the weekend? I know I am!