I have done it! I have completed the task that I was procrastinating on... Hayley's bedding! It for sure was a lot of work, but it was definitely worth it. I absolutely love her room, and I'm sure I'll love it even more once she is here to enjoy it, too. I'll get a post up later this week with plenty of pictures and how I did everything.
Even though her room is finished, I still have about 20 things to tackle this week. Needless to say the nesting phase has not gone away just yet!
What's Going On With Hayley Grace:
- Gaining about half a pound a week.
- Measuring in at 17.2 inches and about 4 1/2 pounds.
- Baby is now experiencing REM sleep cycles, and sleeping 90-95% of the day.
What's Going On With Momma:
- After walking for a while, I waddle! I don't even realize I'm doing it until I actually pay attention to it.
- Exhausted all the time! No matter how much sleep I get, I never feel fully rested. It's a good thing insomnia hasn't come back to visit, or I would be one ill momma!
Not too much going on here this week. Just a midwife appointment (every 2 weeks now!) and hanging out with little dude around the house. Oh, and I can't forget my never ending to-do list.