Pages

Sunday, October 14, 2012

First Purchase for Our Baby Girl

I love shopping. It is even better now that I get to shop for pink and ruffles to dress our baby girl in. My first purchase was yesterday at Once Upon A Child, where I bought 10 onesies, 2 outfits, and 2 pairs of knit pants for $25! I absolutely love shopping, and there is nothing better than finding a great deal. Especially with how expensive children's clothes are now. For the same things I would have spent closer to $75. Shopping on a budget seems like more fun than shopping with no budget at all. 

Looking for the perfect bedding set for a baby girl is a tremendous task! They are all so cute, but none of them are exactly what I want. I'm toying with the idea of making it myself. I better get on that big project soon! I think a trip to JoAnn's is in order... 




No comments:

Post a Comment