What's up with Baby Pitt:
- 2/3 of the way through this pregnancy! Time is flying by. Hopefully we'll have everything ready for her arrival!
- Baby now measures 13 1/2 inches from head to heels.
- Weighs about 1 1/2 pounds.
- Baby is growing more hair; maybe why I have had terrible heartburn?!
- Her eyes are starting to open now that the retina is developed. Not too much to see in there though!
- She has been kicking up a storm. Especially when I lay down to go to sleep or when I eat something sweet :-)
- Heartburn! I hate it! When I was pregnant with Joey I had it, but I don't remember it starting this early.
- My body is SO sore. My lower back feels like it it stretching so much it's going to pull apart.
- Sciatica has subsided for now. Yippee! i know it'll be back with a vengeance soon...
- Some days I forget I'm even pregnant. That won't be the case too much longer!
I hope I'll be able to make the bumper for the crib this week. Maybe even the crib skirt if I have the energy! I can't wait to see the finished product. It has been such a fun and rewarding project to make her bedding myself.
What we have left to buy:
- Clothes in all sizes up to 2T. I bought ahead for Joey and it has helped so much.
- Diapers size 2 and up.
- Double stroller.
- Changing table/dresser combo.
- Convertible car seat.
I am sure there is probably 25 things I need to add to that super short list. But those are the big things that we need to focus on.
I hope everyone has a wonderful week!