Pages

Sunday, November 4, 2012

This Week's Schedule

To update family and friends (and help me keep up with what we have planned), I'll post weekly about what we've got going on. Some weeks will be busier than others, and I'll admit, I cherish the weeks when I have NOTHING planned. We still end up having plenty of activities going on, but to go into the week with a blank slate is always refreshing. 
Monday- Nothing planned

Tuesday- Nothing planned 

Wednesday- Playdate

Thursday- Midwife appointment. I love hearing her heartbeat :-)

Friday- Dinner with the Ballman's

I also have to organize the nursery, browse Craigslist hourly for a dresser to put in the nursery, organize the laundry room, and organize the pantry. Maybe by posting everything around the house that I have to do it will help hold me accountable to what I have to get done! I hope that's the case! Of course there is more to be done around the house (as always), but I'm trying to be realistic in my hopes to at least get these things done this week. 

I've also been toying with the idea of repainting a crib we got for FREE off of Craigslist instead of buying a different one. The one we got is espresso, and we want a white crib that will match the changing table and glider that we already have. I've looked at a few tutorials online of how to safely repaint a crib, but I'm still not 100% convinced that it's completely safe for when the baby chews on the sides. I'll post more about that if we do decide to do so. 

I hope everyone has had a wonderful weekend. 
-Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment