Pages

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Nursery So Far

This is what I have done for the nursery so far. I am pretty proud to be able to do this by myself after just recently starting to sew again! The glider rocking chair is not yet finished. I still have to make covers for the arm rests and recover the ottoman. Then this little corner of the nursery will be done! 

I am so happy I went with this fabric. It is even more beautiful in person. It's not too "babyish", I think the curtains we will be able to use for many years to come. 

I followed this tutorial for the glider rocking chair, and this tutorial for the curtains! Of course mine did not come out as well as the bloggers tutorials, but I tried. I'm very happy with the outcome! It makes it so rewarding knowing I made it, and saved money in the process! 


Sorry the picture quality isn't too great, I took a quick picture using my phone. 

I also made this little cute diaper pouch for my diaper bag a couple of days ago. 

2012-11-06_21-27-01_550.jpg

It was pretty easy to make, and it has tremendously helped in organizing the diaper bag! Let's see how long it stays that way... Here's the tutorial for anyone who would like to know. 

We are halfway through the week! Do you have any plans for the weekend?
-Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment